SDCXTRA RADIO

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stephen Wrench

Musik Radio Promotions

presents

Stephen Wrench (acoustic)


Genre
Acoustic, Blues, Adult Contemporary, Country, Americana,

Location
United States

Label
Musik and Film

Songwriter/Publisher
Wrench / BMI

You Be My Woman (acoustic)
This Time
Don't Try Tellin That To My Heart

I was in a bar with my oldest son and it was nearing closing time. I watched the masks come off and the men stalking the women. The women stalking the men. I grabbed a paper napkin and wrote this parody in 10 minutes.

I have performed the world over on stages in front of tens of thousands to “honky tonks” in small towns.  I have worked in many capacities including as artist manager, producer, and VP of a major label located in Nashville. However, over the years my first love has always been as a creator of music, penning thousands of songs. For me, it’s all about  evoking emotion through lyrics and music. Be sure to listen and read the stories of my songs. I hope I have evoked emotions through my productions and my songwriting.

I have had the pleasure and sometimes the pain of working with many notable artists and groups.  I have worked with some of the most creative artists on the planet of which I am honored. It’s hard to remember them all. Here is a partial list of the artists groups I have worked with in some capacity whether it was as a former member, performer, producer or manager:

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Toto, Loverboy, Missing Persons, Duran Duran, Eddie and the Cruisers, Dr. Hook, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Bad Company, Tommy Tutone, Survivor, Rossington Collins Band, Rick Springfield, Hank Williams Jr., Vince Gill, John Anderson, David Allen Coe, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, Ozzy Osbourne, Staind, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Ryan Starr, Travis Tritt, Bonnie Raitt, The Flamingos, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Sister Hazel, Blessid Union of Souls, Craig Campbell, Grand Funk Railroad, ABBA, Chad Brock, Michael Peterson, Daryl Worley, Lonestar, Marilyn Manson, Mona Lisa Twins, Foghat, Shenandoah, Alabama, Toby Keith, Collin Raye.

No comments:

Post a Comment