SDCXTRA RADIO

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Emily Weisband

 

:: View as a web page ::
Emily Weisband
She’s back!
Dumber Artwork
LISTEN NOW
My new song "DUMBER" is out NOW! I wrote it with my friend Kevin Kadish last summer. I had gotten out of a toxic situation and as I started dating again, I found myself seeing things very clearly that I used to be so blind to. This song is just my way of warning the next guy. I’ve learned a lot about who I am and what I deserve and these days I’m not afraid to say goodbye to somebody who doesn’t empower me to live into that. That’s what all of my new music points to… not being afraid to say goodbye to things… we’ll get into that in the coming weeks :)
Dumber Video Still Image
WATCH NOW
I’m also super excited to announce that the "Dumber" music video directed by my girl Erin Foster is out TOO! For those of you whose lives have not yet been made better by this woman she’s the daughter of David Foster, a tv writer and director… she had a show with her sister on VH1 called Barely Famous that you have to check out if you haven’t already. She’s also the “celebrity that’s been helping fulfill teacher’s lists” Hahaha I’ve seen that headline bouncing around the internet— anyways, despite this long list of reasons why she’s amazing, she’s never directed a music video before and I don’t know what happened but somehow we convinced her to break that ice and take a chance on "Dumber." She absolutely killed it, I hope you guys love watching it as much as we loved making it.
I know we are quickly nearing the one year mark since Identity Crisis and I just wanted to thank y’all from the bottom of my heart for hanging in there with me. The last year I’ve grown into myself in ways I never would have if 2020 wasn’t the year it was for me and I can’t wait for you to hear that in the new songs. I know it’s been a tough one for everybody so I hope you all are safe and making the best of it! Cheers to "Dumber" and a TON of new music coming SOON! This is just the beginning for the new Emily.
Love you,
em <3
FBSPIGYT
© 2020 Warner Records 777 S. Santa Fe Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90021, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment