SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Bully


  •  You
View this in your browser
 
Normally during this time I'd be running around trying to promote the upcoming record and rehearsing to get ready to tour again but given the circumstances I'm trying to work with what I can do at home alone. I picked a couple sub pop songs to cover to release something in the meantime. I played everything on these songs (for better or worse haha) and tracked them in my living room, then sent them over to Jeremy Ferguson to mix. Gotta do what ya gotta to spice it up sometimes. Anywho more soon!!

Side A: About a Girl (Nirvana)
Side B: Turn to Hate (Orville Peck)

Additionally, Bandcamp is waiving their revenue share on sales today so that artists receive all the proceeds. Thank you for all your continued support.
GET LIMITED EDITION COLORED VINYL
GET CASSETTE
I haven’t decided all the covers yet so if there’s something you really want to hear let me know and if I get a lotta requests for the same one I’ll try and working it out 🎉🎉
 
Limited to only 500 spots. This will sell out soon, get your tickets today. 
GET MAY 12TH LIVESTREAM TICKETS
In light of current events, Hello Merch is offering a donation option at checkout so that your merch purchases can go a little further. Thank you for all your support.
GET MERCH
Connect with Bully to support in other ways: 
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
SPOTIFY
APPLE MUSIC
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment