SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

sarantos - above the clouds

 

My new music video for
“Above The Clouds" is released
worldwide right now!

 

 
I'm in a summer mood. The response to my new summer pop song “Above the Clouds” has been overwhelming both in terms of fan response as well as reviews. I hope the new music video adds to that enthusiasm.

This cool summer pop song music video was so much fun to make. As a young boy, I always wanted to be an airline pilot and fly up in the clouds so given the nature of this song, I just had to have me up there in a single propeller airplane flying up above the clouds. The story is still the focus but with aspirations to make this my top song in 2017, I added a bunch of musical scenes of me singing, some guitar playing, drums and even backup female vocalists since that’s what the big placements want in their music videos. But there’s still a central theme and that is that no matter how bad a day you’re having, it’s always sunny above the clouds. There is always hope! Plz don’t ever forget that!

My #1 goal in 2017 is to get this song to the Top 25 on the DRT charts in the United States. That goal seems like it might become a reality if my fans continue to push the song. The lyric video has received over 85,000 views in 10 days which is by far the most of any lyric video I've ever released. So here we go. Let’s see what the music video does!

See my newest Vocus press release here.
 
** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 38 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.
 
 
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment