SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ya / George Thomas - Open Door



"All Indie Magazine "Field of Dreams" It was like listening to Roy Orbison or The Moody Blues. Thanks again for your submission and I hope you find the exposure you're seeking. Mikey Jayy " 

- Mikey Jayy, All Indie Magazine (May 22, 0011)

"Our Stage Magazine Thanks George Thomas for bringing your amazing talent to our stage!" 
- Our Stage Staff, Our Stage Magazine (Feb 05, 0011) 

Jay Adkins — 07/17/2012 12:47PM EST 
I would like to request that you send me your song.
Now You're Mine by George Thomas:
I would like to request that you send me your song. I really like this one and would love to play it on my NUA Show on www.offthechartradio.co.uk .

George Thomas, 

The promoter Independent Music Summit has accepted your submission for the campaign Independent Music Summit 2011. 

Congratulations! We're pleased to announce that you have been selected to be part of the Independent Music Summit (www.goims.org) coming September 21 - 25th. With over 1500 submissions, you are one of the few that we're selecting. You will be a part of a history-making international event where you'll network with music execs, PR, recording artists and other industry professionals. This event will be televised throughout the five days.
I'm counting on LOVE - George

A Super blend of rock and soul, characterize the sound from this Boston based band Ya. Born and raised in Massachusetts, former teacher, and singer songwriter, George Thomas fills his songs with passion and vivid detail. Thomas's music is personal, political, and universally appealing. Thomas's thought-provoking lyrics, and dynamic mix of acoustic and electric guitars, symphonic percussion and background singers carries a feeling to all his listeners. His work has been stated as a mix of the Moody Blues and Roy Orbison. Ya and George Thomas are totally original. / My story is simple but true, I stepped out of my house one night and crossed into the backyard, when suddenly a flash of red light and a shattering sound engulfed me, how long I tumbled through space and time and endured that noise I don't remember, all I know is that when it stopped I found myself in this vast tall grass field. The wind was howling around me and twin moons blazed brightly in that cambium sky. Up ahead on a grassy knoll I could see a castle in the distance. Upon arriving at it's drawbridge I called out but only an echo came back to haunt me I searched every room in this place, but I am all alone! One of the rooms had a guitar leaning up against a chair with a note lying beside it, "play me and you will be heard it read". I thought of Alice in Wonderland and the "drink me" bottles on the table. So now I hope someone will hear my song. George Thomas! georgethomas.tv
http://on.fb.me/yNZuM5
http://soundcloud.com/ george-thomas

The meaning of YA: The dictionary defines it as Zeal noun. Enthusiastic and diligent devotion in pursuit of a cause, ideal or goal.


Artist:Ya / George Thomas Album: Open Door
 Artist Name: Ya / George Thomas
 Album: Open Door
First/Last Name: George Guinane
Email address: wvg7@msn.com
Hometown: Boston, Ma., US
Website: http://www.Georgethomas.tv
Style of music: SingerSongwriter/Rock/AC
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/georgethomas-46151725/music/albums/city-on-the-hill-single-18183538
SonicBids:
 SoundClick: http://www.reverbnation.com/georgethomas
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/yNZuM5
Other: http://www.tunecore.com/music/geonevadathomas
 Label Affiliation: Independent Label Performing Rights
Affiliation: ASCAP (USA) Description: Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment